What is Voluma?
VOLUMA by Juvederm, an injectable gel, is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21.
It's different than Juvederm and works on a different area of the face. Juvederm smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. VOLUMA, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
What else should you know about VOLUMA?
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- VOLUMA is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
Please call us today to learn more and discuss if Voluma is right for you.