At the Gateway Aesthetic Institute & Laser Center, we treat a wide range of skin needs beyond wrinkles and acne. Dr. Mark Taylor is a board-certified dermatologist with more than 30 years of experience treating common and not-so-common skin conditions.
Laser technology can to more than just help people look younger. Recent laser advances also provide a myriad of safe, effective treatments for difficult skin conditions. Here are just a few examples:
- Laser treatment of rosacea, or its more severe development, rhinophyma
- Laser treatment of enlarged oil glands on the face (sebaceous hyperplasia)
- Laser treatment of psoriasis
- Laser removal of permanent cosmetics, such as lip liner, eyeliner, or eyebrow tattoos
- Laser and immunotherapy treatment of warts on the feet and next to the nails
- Laser treatment of whiteheads
- Laser treatment of abnormal birthmarks or moles
- Laser treatment for Syringomas (small benign bumps typically found on the face around the eyes).
Especially with young children and teenagers, having an abnormal birthmark or skin condition can lead to embarassment and poor self-esteem that can be damaging for years. Fortunately, thanks to the expertise of our staff and the variety of lasers available at the Gateway Aesthetic Institute, you can receive a safe, effective, customized treatment. Call us to schedule a consultation, and our providers can help you find the treatment best suited to you.
Click on the links below to learn more about some of the most common specialty treatments available: