The NEW Gateway Emerging Technologies clinic (located next door to the Gateway Aesthetic Institute) focuses on wellness through natural medicine and emerging treatments.
Natural medicine (naturopathic medicine) is an elegant system of healing that uses various modalities to bring the body from a state of disease to a state of vitality. While naturopathic physicians can and sometimes do prescribe pharmaceuticals and surgery for various conditions, they find it is not often necessary when exploring the root cause of illness with a patient-centered approach.
Let's face it, the modern medical model, while invaluable in some cases, is lacking in treating chronic disease. Multiple prescriptions and fifteen minute office visits have left many patients feeling alienated and lacking in solutions to their health concerns. Naturopathic physicians take the time to explore the root cause of illness, using physical examination and laboratory testing, along with a wide range of treatment options. These treatment plans are individually tailored to each patient's health history and needs.
Naturopathic medicine recognizes that true health comes from the following major foundations: Diet/Hydration, Sleep, Exercise, and Joy. The goal is to find a balance between these seemingly simple yet very important things.
Using this natural approach, we specialize in the following areas:
- Optimizing testosterone and other hormone levels for men to enhance energy, libido, brain function and muscle mass.
- Natural hormone balancing for women using bioidentical hormone therapy, nutrition and herbal medicine. Improving energy, mood, weight management and sexual function. Help with menopausal symptoms, fertility and menstrual problems.
- Enhancing thyroid and adrenal (stress hormone) function. Comprehensive laboratory hormone analysis.
- Vitamin and mineral formations customized to fit the patient’s nutritional needs.
- B12 shots, “Lipoblast” shots (for weight loss and insulin resistance).
- Meyers Cocktails IVs.
- Immune enhancing IVs.
- Anti-aging IVs.
- Women’s annual exams (pelvic exams, paps) in a gentle, non-intimidating environment.
- Natural solutions to PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, infertility and other women’s health concerns.
- Comprehensive laboratory testing for heavy metals, organophosphates, lyme and mold biotoxins.
- Enhancing patient’s detoxification using chelation therapy, nutrition, herbs, supplements and lifestyle modifications.
Medically Supervised Weight Loss
- Customized nutrition and exercise plans catered to patient’s metabolic needs.
- Help with maximizing nutrition through various eating plans, including gluten free, dairy free, paleo, autoimmune paleo (AIP), low FODMAPS, vegan, vegetarian, low carbohydrate and ketogenic.
- Laboratory analysis of nutritional status and possible food allergies with corresponding eating plans.
- Natural relief for depression, anxiety and “brain fog.”
- An integrative approach to mental health that includes genetic and nutritional testing with the use of both pharmaceutical and natural treatments.
- Injury prevention, rehabilitation and pain management using manual therapy, craniosacral therapy, postural analysis and rehabilitative Pilates-based exercises.
- Integrative treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, heartburn (reflux), SIBO, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Candida and intestinal parasites.
- Comprehensive testing of stool and breath to diagnose the root cause of intestinal distress.
Gut healing through nutrition, microbiome balancing and high quality herbs and nutritional supplements.
- Improving immune function via organic highly absorbable nutrients and ozone therapy.
- Holistic treatment of immune system distress from the common cold and allergies to autoimmune diseases and Epstein Barr.
For more information, give us a call today at 801-456-2326.